Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

I love my self.

My name is moko and I live in glen innes and also I go to glen innes school.I am in room 9 and My best friend is etai and he is togan and my teacher in room 9 is mr Ramklown and he knows everything about  computers. He is the best teacher because he lets us do things like sumdog and studyladder. He lets us sometimes go outside and do lots and lots of fittness.


We go table tennis and we have never had netbook in agers and now we do. I love to do math and I  love to swim and also I love to learn about science but sometimes it get so so boring.
My friend etai he loves to help me with learning as well.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Moko
This is a wonderful story about yourself. Did you know that I like using my netbook to improve my learning?

Post a Comment